Active Ingredients: (This is a highly concentrated formula. All ingredients are from pure cold pressed oils.)
Jajoba oil, Almond oil, Hempseed oil, Grapeseed oil, Bay rum, Sweet orange oil, Coconut oil & the secret formula LBC.
WHEN SHOULD YOU APPLY IT? The best time to apply beard oil is right after you get out of the shower. Your beard will be its cleanest and the pores of your skin will have opened up nicely. Gently towel dry your beard before applying oil but leave it slightly damp. You don’t want to apply oil when your beard is too wet.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU USE? A general guideline:
- A new beard up to 1 month – 3 to 4 drops
- 1-3 months of beard growth – 4-6 drops
- 3-12 months – 6-10 drops
- One year and over – 10 drops and up Keep in mind that the above guide is just that – a guide. You may find the right amount for you and your beard through trial and error.
That said, if you’re using beard oil for the first time – or first few times – apply a small amount at first and then use more only after you’ve become adept at applying it. When you’ve applied enough oil, your beard will feel softer and fully-coated.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU USE IT?
The question of how often to use beard oil is a little like how much oil you should use, i.e., it depends on a variety of factors. And not all beard oils are alike. Many bearded gents use beard oil every day.
Some other things to consider:
- Men who live in humid climates and have shorter beards may get away with using beard oil every couple of days.
- If you live in a dry climate, you may need to apply beard oil more than once a day.
Awake the man inside!